When a new Mobile Roblox executor is released on the internet, people try to use them to run and execute Blox Fruits scripts. The same thing happened with the release of the Vlone X executor.
Since the full version of Vlone X executor has already been released, a lot of people want to run scripts for Blox Fruits.
There are tons of users who have been running Blox Fruits scripts using the newly launched executor but many don’t know how it is done.
If you too have the same question in your mind then look no further as we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Executing Blox Fruits Script Using Vlone X Executor
Since the current version of Arceus X is not working at the moment, a lot of Arceus X users are currently using Vlone X to exploit Roblox games.
While you are here, you must be wondering how to use Vlone X to run scripts for Blox Fruits.
If you don’t know how Vlone X works then follow the steps written below:
- First, download and install Vlone X on your phone if you have not already. If you have not downloaded it yet, I advise you to download it from its official site or else your phone will be infected with viruses or malware.
- Once you have Vlone X installed on your device, uninstall the official Roblox application before launching it.
- Once launched, login to Roblox.
- Once logged in, search for Blox Fruits on Roblox Vlone X.
- Once you are on the main page of Blox Fruits, click on the ‘Green’ Play button.
- Once Blox Fruits is opened, click on the Vlone X icon appearing on the screen.
- Once the GUI of Vlone X appears on the screen, click on the ‘Executor’ option.
- Now, paste your favorite Blox Fruits script into the box that says ‘Put Script Here’.
- Once pasted, click on the Done button.
- Once done, enjoy Blox Fruits to the fullest.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to run Blox Fruits script using Vlone X.